Sorry he's just too cute. I can't help but post more pics. I've taken quite a few in the last couple days, but these two are some of my favorites.

When Dustin was talking to James the other day, the kid was all smiles. Dustin is in big trouble. James has already firmly wrapped his daddy around that tiny, wrinkled finger.

I was so worried how Michael would react, but it's been great so far. Other than displaying their great love for one another, this pics is a good view of the abundant dark hair James has.
7 comments:
He does have a lot of hair! Oh so cute!
James is so beautiful! I love that full head of hair! Congrats congrats!
Yay! More pictures, keep 'em comin'!!! Love the smile...I can't believe you caught one on camera already!!!
He really did grow his hair out in anticipation for his big reveal! Your boys are too cute! I am really excited to squeeeeeeze James in person at Thanksgiving.
Wow - he does have a great head of hair - and a great little smile! You sure have some cute kids!
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to say something!! Congratulations! He is a keeper!! I want to come by and visit and bring dinner so I will call you this week! Hope all is going well!
Look at all that hair! I am so happy for you guys. You make beautiful little boys! Congrats!
Post a Comment