
Michael LOVES having James home. He is always wanting to hold him, hug him and poke him in the eye.

For those of you who don't know, this is Dustin male bonding with his new son. As with Michael, Dustin will burp him, and then lay him on his chest for hours while the baby sleeps and they discuss sports. James really is in this picture, you can only see a sliver of a face between the matching hat and the blanket.

This is Michale's new face. He makes it every time the camera comes out and someone says "smile!" Just ignore the hospital bed head that I'm sporting. We all have to have our "I just cheated death and I look like it" hospital pictures for some reason.

This is Dustin's Mom holding the baby minutes after he was born. Karen went on to have a fantastic day, as the nurse later asked her if she was Dustin's sister.

So these are all a little out of order. That was me the night before we went in.
For those of you who are wondering.... James is names after Dustin's grandpas (2 out of 3 are named James--highly convenient) and Edward is after my Dad. I didn't like Twilight
that much.
9 comments:
I love your baby! I'm so happy for you guys.
wow. you're home already !! i bet you're happy to be at home ! michael seems so exticed to be a brother.. does he really poke james' eye ??
Congrats!!! I am excited you too are a blogger. I will get to know you so much just by reading while at work!! Let me know how I can help.
OH that first picture with Michael is so adorable! Breanna, I'm so happy that you are feeling so good... A family of four now...you are REAALY out-numbered. Congrats...and KEEP the pictures comin'!
That is the sweetest picture of Michael holding the baby! Sooooo cute!
You look spectacular in all of the pictures! I hope that you are feeling as great as you look!
What a relief! I was seriously worried that he was named after Edward from Twilight but I was too scared to ask.
Your boys are beautiful! I LOVE that picture of Michael holding James. You need to blow that up and frame it.
I am really happy for you guys. You all look soo happy.
Thanks for the cake comment! Yes, i am talking the wilton classes with my neighbor and we start course 2 next week! it's been fun and something nice to get me out of the house. and actually, i think claire got her stye from dave, who had to have that surgery 6 or 7 months ago. and he acted like his life was ending. in fact, you'll appreciate this right now, he said he would rather go through labor! ha! can you believe it? anyway, get some rest! everyone looks great!
Oh my goodness congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I think you are totally amazing Breanna for writing so much already and handling everything like it's no big deal. I certainly didn't feel up to posting on the blog in the hospital. Nice work. James is such a cute little (big) guy. I hope all goes well and recovery is quick.
Cute baby! And you don't look pregnant in that photo...you just look like you have a basketball stuffed under your shirt!
;D
Post a Comment