Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's a BOY!




He was 8 lbs. 7 oz. His name is James Edward. He is very healthy and has a full head of dark hair (unlike his father). Better pictures will be forthcoming.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

God Bless you Sampson family! God HAS blessed you! Congratulations. What a beautiful family you have coming together. AND...a great blog. My prayers are with you. Take care of each other and bless each other as God has blessed you.

Sheila Hildebrand

Jagamount said...

congrats!

karen said...

Congratulations !! Can't wait to meet little James.

Lindy said...

I love him! He's perfect!

Shelley said...

Welcome to the world...little James! I can't wait to meet you...so, how did it go??? How's Breanna???? Love you...He's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats guys!! He is gorgeous. I guess it is true that the hair comes from the mother's father. Look at Dusty and Popo and now little James and Brother Chalk!!

. said...

Ahh he is beautiful!! I really like his name. I can't wait to meet him at Thanksgiving. Give him, Dusty and Karen a hug for me.