It's been two weeks since James was born. This picture is a pretty accurate portrayal of what it's been like. Amazingly, both boys seem to have the uncanny ability to sleep through anything--including crying and/or screaming by the other sibling. For that, I am grateful. The one big problem we've had is James overeating. Every few days when I'm feeding him at night and not paying attention (since honestly, I'm barely awake) he will stuff himself silly until literally, he just erupts. Out the nose and mouth simultaneously. Last night it happened again. In the bed. (Sorry again Dustin). Other than that....things are great. He's up to 9 lbs. 5 ozs. And I am loving every moment.
Friday, November 7, 2008
2 Weeks
It's been two weeks since James was born. This picture is a pretty accurate portrayal of what it's been like. Amazingly, both boys seem to have the uncanny ability to sleep through anything--including crying and/or screaming by the other sibling. For that, I am grateful. The one big problem we've had is James overeating. Every few days when I'm feeding him at night and not paying attention (since honestly, I'm barely awake) he will stuff himself silly until literally, he just erupts. Out the nose and mouth simultaneously. Last night it happened again. In the bed. (Sorry again Dustin). Other than that....things are great. He's up to 9 lbs. 5 ozs. And I am loving every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is almost bigger than Kiana! What a cutie!
Ahh! Your boys are sooo beautiful! I can't wait to meet them.
It's fun when you have 3, because you'll have one on your lap, and one on each side. Claustraphobia is great!
:D
Post a Comment