Our church does a big festival every year. It's basically a Halloween type bash, where the kids get all dressed up and have lots of fun games to play. My favorite part was the chocolate fountain though I neglected to get a pic of myself pigging out on that one.

This is Michael all dressed up and ready to go in his puppy costume. He was really annoyed that I stopped to take pictures.

Here he is putting on the cool spider rings he got from the fishing pond.

Everyone's favorite... PLINKO!

This is Michael's girlfriend Maura. Hence the goofy grin.
His favorite part--the suckers.
2 comments:
cute pictures.. how are you feeling ?? when do you think you'll have the baby ?? make sure to keep us posted.
Michael is soo cute! I can't wait to meet his little brother. How are you feeling. The last stretch of pregnancy is the worst. I hope little james (?) comes soon!
Post a Comment