Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby's Room

These are some pictures of the guest room before I got a hold of it and turned it into the baby's room. The room is not huge, and was terribly hard to find a good angle on. But you get the picture.



And here are the after pictures. It's still not entirely done. Noticeably lacking are pictures inside the picture frames, and any sort of wall hanging/decorations on the wall where the crib is. But we'll get there. It's all minor details at this point. Especially compared to the impending childbirth....




5 comments:

. said...

Oh! I love it!!! I especially love the little stars and the red paint. I am really excited for you and I can't wait to meet the little man at Thanksgiving!

Shelley said...

WoW! Breanna, I love it! It's beautiful. Love the red paint and the curtains with the stars! So cute!

karen said...

wow !! soo cute !! You're ahead of me !! Elsa's room is NOT even done.. we're STILL sleeping in her room while we remodel our bathroom/bedroom. Sad stuff. but the room is SO cute.. have you guys decided on a name yet ??

Chris and Tara Mason said...

That looks great - I love the crib!

Sarah said...

I'm just surprised you talked Dusty into taking apart the crib and moving it to the other room, then putting it back together! I was expecting a pack and play in there! *wink*