Last weekend we all went to the Punpkin Patch in Flower Mound. It's free, it's fun, and really, what else around here can claim that? I highly recommend it!
Breanna!!! I'm going to go call you RIGHT now....as long as I can find your number...do we have it? How are you feeling? You look beautiful! I miss you...I so wish I could come visit after you have your baby boy in a few weeks!
so i took claire to a pumpkin patch a few days ago and it was LAME!!! maybe we need to come out there. you guys have had lots of fun halloween stuff. and i could go for some fried food.
3 comments:
looks like fun !! maybe i should take elsa with me.. even if she just sit there :)
Breanna!!! I'm going to go call you RIGHT now....as long as I can find your number...do we have it? How are you feeling? You look beautiful! I miss you...I so wish I could come visit after you have your baby boy in a few weeks!
so i took claire to a pumpkin patch a few days ago and it was LAME!!! maybe we need to come out there. you guys have had lots of fun halloween stuff. and i could go for some fried food.
Post a Comment