Monday, October 13, 2008

State Fair






Well I think the pictures pretty much say it all. Below, I have reviewed some of the best part of the fair for you (the food of course):
Fried grilled cheese: It was OK, just tasted like an extra greasy grilled cheese sandwich from home.
Corny dogs: Excellent, as always
Tornado fries: If you go easy on the salt, they're pretty good, a nice change up from regular ones
Apple I-Pie: It was pretty good, just what you'd expect from a fried apple pie, but nothing more
Funnel cakes: Sooo yummy. Don't eat when wearing a black shirt
Fried smores: This was my favorite! You cannot miss this one.
Fire and Ice: Totally overrated. Save the tickets and eat warm pineapple chunks at home.

5,000 calories later and I'm still feeling good. Make sure you take someone with you to share all this fine fodder with.

3 comments:

. said...

I wish we could have gone with you guys again this year! I am glad you had fun! I am excited for your baby to get here. Are you guys staying in dallas for Thanksgiving or are you going to OKC?

karen said...

to be honset, i kind of expected the state fair to be so awesome.. but to my disappointment, it was "ok...".. i didn't try any fried foods. didn't feel like it. next year i will have to. :) but glad you had fun. how are you feeling ?? baby is gonna be here soon !! keep us posted

. said...

I tagged you on my blog