Monday, July 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn Spoiler


For those of you who are awaiting the release of this the 4th and final book, as I am, and don't want to know a spoiler DON'T READ ON!
For those of you who don't care.... I saw on the website today that Stephanie revealed a 'key point' in the plot of the book. I thought it was very interesting how the spoiler was phrased--they talk about how she wrote the wedding scene, and had it ready to use years ago. Well first off, I don't think this is a 'key point' in the plot. They were engaged at the end of the last book, ans since this is the last book in the series, I was anticipating a wedding in there somewhere. Secondly, the way they phrased the spoiler, they don't say that they actually get married. So yes, she wrote a wedding scene, but whether or not it's disrupted by a pack of angry wolves, vampires, or others is left only to the imagination. I guess we'll have to wait for Saturday to know for sure.
One thing I know with a certainty--it will take all the self control that I posses to not pick up the book, and read the last chapter first.

2 comments:

Chris and Tara Mason said...

You know, I saw that "spoiler" too. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in it as well! Big deal - you wrote a wedding scene - we all knew that was coming!

Chris said...

Its all about the self control! Seriously. My husband told me yesterday that he hopes that I wait for him to come home from work on Saturday to start reading... yeah right. Something about neglecting the children... they can watch tv while I read right?