Monday, July 7, 2008

It's a boy!

In case you couldn't tell from the new blue background and the title of this post... we're having a boy! We are very excited to welcome this new little guy to our family on or around (hopefully slightly before) November 4th. No names yet--possibly James or Grant, but it's still really up in the air. Everything is measuring perfect and well so we feel very blessed. YAY! I love babies!

6 comments:

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Yay for you! Having two boys is fun - it takes a lot of energy - you'll lose your pregnancy weight fast!

Shelley said...

Oh, I am SO excited to meet this littl boy. I remember how ADORABLE Michael was when he was just weeks old. I can't wait! My vote is Grant.....so cute!

Tris said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Is Michael excited for a brother???

karen said...

congrats !!!!!!!!! michael will LOVE having a brother and they'll have so much fun playing together:)

. said...

Congratulations!! Grant is one of our top name choices too!

Lindy said...

Yay! So so fun! Congratulations!