We had a fantastic 4th. We were lucky enough to spend it with Dustin's parents in Oklahoma City. We went swimming, had yummy food, and I even got a pedicure with my favorite mother-in-law Karen. Later that evening we went for a walk in Bricktown (downtown Oklahoma City) and strolled by the river. Michael didn't stay awake long enough for us to make it to the fireworks, but there's always next year!

I'm totally squinting in this one. And everyone else looks so cute. Oh well. This is in Bricktown.

Here's the riverwalk with Michael and Karen (whom he affectionately calls Mimi).

Michael loves animals. Ever since Dustin started taking him to Bass Pro to see the HUGE stuffed animals there, he can't get enough of them. This buffalo is just getting a little love.
3 comments:
How fun! You look SO good! What a fun holiday celebration, especially with a pedicure, aren't they great! Michael looks so much like Bryson in that picture with Karen. I had to take a double look. We miss you!
They have a riverwalk in OK city also? Hmm... I wonder how San Antonio felt about that!
I can't believe how nice OKC is now. They have really fixed it up!
Post a Comment