Saturday, July 26, 2008

Play Date

Last weekend I had my niece and nephews up from Houston for a play date while their parents enjoyed a little well deserved R&R. These are a few pictures from our adventures together. You'll see in this first picture, some crazy notion got a hold of me, and I wrapped my entire backyard in yarn. The kids had to unwind it, and hidden at the end was a prize (candy, of course).
This is Kenny trying his best to mow the yard for me ( despite the fact that it's pretty much dead grass out there, and he had to dodge string at every turn)
Michael and Kenny both love Baby Einstein, Little Einsteins and the Backyardingans

1 comment:

Chris said...

I bet the kids had a ton of fun in your backyard! That was my favorite "birthday party game" when I was little. My mom would get out a different color of yarn for each kid at the party, and then would weave them all over the living room and each would have a goodie at the end. It was great. For some reason though, my mom never wanted to do it, and I always had to beg for weeks... hmmm, I wonder why?

Chris