our world unraveled
I love the color you painted your kitchen. You and Dusty really have a good eye for things.
I love how he bragged on the mess he made!
Hahaha! My kids prefer the entire surface of the floor. But they did go through a table top phase.
Your kitchen is so bright and happy! I love it!Wow - I just perused your list of books for this year - you've been busy!
Now you just need to teach him that cleaning supplies are toys and you're all set!
So funny that half way across the country another little boy is doing EXACTLY like mine....do you think it was the train tables??? Maybe now they think "tables" are the place to play??? Oh, I posted my cookie recipe on my blog for you.
That beats all the little hot wheels cars imbedded in my retro shag rug that I am always stepping on!:~D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the color you painted your kitchen. You and Dusty really have a good eye for things.
I love how he bragged on the mess he made!
Hahaha! My kids prefer the entire surface of the floor. But they did go through a table top phase.
Your kitchen is so bright and happy! I love it!
Wow - I just perused your list of books for this year - you've been busy!
Now you just need to teach him that cleaning supplies are toys and you're all set!
So funny that half way across the country another little boy is doing EXACTLY like mine....do you think it was the train tables??? Maybe now they think "tables" are the place to play??? Oh, I posted my cookie recipe on my blog for you.
That beats all the little hot wheels cars imbedded in my retro shag rug that I am always stepping on!
:~D
Post a Comment