I am on a mission. I want to find the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. When I take cookies to someone, I want them to say "These are amazing! Can I have the recipe?" So if any of you think you've got a winner, just email me the recipe or leave it as a comment here. Thanks.
4 comments:
OH Breanna!! I have the best. I will email it to you later, k?
slice and bake are just as good as any homemade recipe. homemade is overated! I am lucky that my husband thinks so too.
Sometimes it's not necessarily the recipe, it's how you cook them. Take them out of the oven about 2-3minutes before you're supposed to (if the recipe says bake for 11-13mins take them out around 9-11 mins instead). They'll stay soft for several days!
so, yoiu have to put something on top of the cupcake before you frost it. i used big robin eggs, s ince it's easter time. it helps to hold up the beehive. you swirl the frosting around it, so it's hidden. the bees are orange starburst jellybeans, and the wings are sliced almonds. there are a lot of other cute cupcake ideas at www.brightideas.com
Post a Comment