Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day Out with Thomas

That's right everyone. Thomas has left Sodor to come to Grapevine Texas. And Michael could not be more thrilled. Although we didn't actually ride on the train (it was $18 a person for a 20 minute ride, and yes, Michael would need a ticket too) there were lots of great activities to do. Michael was scared to death of Sir Topham Hat, so we don't have a picture of that one, but his favorite part was the Lionel train set up. He would have stayed in there for hours watching those trains go around. He was so upset when it was time to go home, but after I explained that Thomas needed to go back to Sodor to see his friends, and we'd see him next year, he was appeased.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!!

Rach said...

yes, i am living the good life. but i'm just tryin to make it easier for y'all, too. you can tell dustin, "see what dave lets rachael do?" ha! good luck on the cake. claire has informed me she wants a dora cake for her birthday. and candles. and balloons. and a bike.

Bethany said...

Just one of the many reasons I miss Grapevine. I don't think Thomas cares to visit Utah.

ps The mexican food in utah is NOT good. Remember when we went to that place by the airport? Sigh.

Anonymous said...

What a cute family you have Breanna! I love these train pictures. I look forward to seeing you guys again soon -- when will that be??
Melanie