Monday, February 2, 2009

Pandora

I was introduced to something new the other day and I want to spread the word. There is a website called Pandora Radio. You do have to sign up for it, but it is free (and as always I just gave them my junk mail address). All you have to do is enter an artist name or song that you like, and Pandora will start playing music that is similar to that artist or song. If a song comes up that you don't like, you just hit the thumbs down sign and it will never play that song again. If you hear a song that you like, you hit the thumbs up and it will rotate that into the mix more frequently. There is no limit to the types of radio-free stations that you can create. I have everything from a Hilary Weeks station for Sunday to Apologize radio(the song by One Republic) to Michael Buble radio. You can also get the app for your phone (if you have the right type of phone that is). Here is the website ...
http://www.pandora.com/

2 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

I've got to try that one of these days...
:~D

angie said...

I LOVE pandora! How sad that you only just found out about it. Better late than never right? Hope you are all doing well :-)