
My books are finally in! One is my blog book that I made of all my blogger entries last year and the other one is a scrapbook that I made for Michael from when he was 1-2 years old. Some of the pictures came out a little grainy and the paper is pretty thin. I told Dustin, "I do like them. I just don't feel like I got what I paid for." They weren't terribly expensive, but they weren't cheap either. Michael's book (40
pgs) was $20 and the blog book (110
pgs) was $30. If you're interested in making a book from Blurb, you're more than welcome to come see my books and then decide if
you think it's worth the money.



2 comments:
The look good to me! Next time I am in town I want to check them out. I am actaully in the process of making mine but I probably wont publish it for awhile.
Most photo sites do a promotion at least once a year for free 20 page photo books. You just pay $7 shipping. This year we did two from snapfish and the quality is fantastic!
Post a Comment