Here are some of Michael's recent sayings that have just had me rolling. I often think, "Geze Louise! Where does he get this stuff?"
"Mommy, are you cross?"
Me: "You are so strong Michael!" Michael (in a deep man voice) "I KNOW"
"You grumpy mommy?"
"He's such a sweet baby"
"Don't worry James. Daddy will be home soon."
"I like you hair mommy. You a pretty girl."
"Mommy, don't listen to me in daddy's drawer."
Aren't kids the best?
4 comments:
I love it~and I think your books look great! Will you bring them when you come??? I want to see them:)
Totally understand if packing for two children is sufficient, but you know....if you have room??....
Wait until he starts telling your secrets when you're not around... that's fun!! :)
What a cutie!
he's so cute and funny !! i love the blog book and 1-2 years book of michael. it came out good and i think it looked great !! :) maybe i should finish up elsa's one year and give it to the moms for christmas and do baby # 2 for next christmas :)
Post a Comment