Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

Ever wonder what the Tooth Fairy does with all those teeth she collects? Well she gives them to children who don't have any teeth of course! And lucky for James his number has finally come up. He's been on the wait list for 7 months now. But if you look very, very closely in this picture you'll see he finally has it. 1 immaculate incisor.
I'd just like to take a moment to thank the Tooth Fairy for bumping us to the top of the list. I wasn't really sure how much more of this whiny/drooly stuff I could take. Of course there's a whole mouth full of teeth yet to come....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations to James and condolences to Dusty & Breanna!

Angela S said...

Yeah! Congrats. Hey at least its starting. That means it can be over. I don't know what was worse, Ty's taking time for them to come in one by one or that J always got them four at a time. J's were miserable.