Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Deed is Done

Churchill. Hitler. An Orthodox Jew. A Girl. Just a few of the many people James has been said to resemble, due to the long "mop" of hair he has. Dustin has been bullying me for quite some time to hack it off. Now that the rest of his hair is growing in, I decided to give in. So here are the pics.
BEFORE

AFTER

Not a great pic (are mine ever??)
I was going for a spiky doo here, but he'll probably sport it as a Mohawk once i can get get his hair trained to go up instead of over. It's all over but the cryin' and he's about to do that now....

7 comments:

Meggie and Russ said...

I love it!! I love spikey hair on babies!! Well done! You did a good job!

Bethany said...

He is CUTE!!!!!!!! I want to meet him!

Sarah said...

I love it. Don't let Dusty bully you too much, or you'll end up bitter like me! I went through it for 16 years before he finally moved out! And, even though we're both grown adults with children of our own, I'm sure you've noticed he still picks on me way too much for a 26 year old man.

Angela S said...

Hey it looks great! Oh dear Sarah, He's just giving you what you'd get if you had more than one sibling. Basically he's filling his quota plus some. Imagine if you had five Dusty's harassing you for 16 yrs.... Then you'd have a reason to whine. Love ya.

. said...

i cant believe someone said your baby looked like hitler. Those are fighting words. I do love his new hair cut though.

Lindy said...

He looks very handsome!

Anonymous said...

HI Breanna! I love your cute blogsite! Your son is so precious. I remember having to do those painful haircuts too - I was glad when Kas was born so I didn't have to cut her hair!! I love the song you've got playing on the site - that's what Steven sang to April at the reception -- I had never heard it other than him singing it! It's pretty!
Love you -
Mel