Saturday, May 16, 2009

Main Street Days

Every year we go to Main Street Days in downtown Grapevine. One of my favorite things about Grapevine is all these cool festivals they have. They always set up a special kid zone with carnival rides, a petting zoo, shows and activity tables just for the kids. Unfortunately this year, Dustin wasn't feeling well and didn't get to go with us. But I got to go with some of my friends and their kids. We had a great time. Can't wait for Grapefest (the next festival, in September).

Michael checking out one of the Budweiser Clydesdale. Huge and BEAUTIFUL horses. All 8 horses, plus their little stagecoach they pull, were there.
The cool old engine Michael loved and kept 'feeding' rocks. (I think he thought they were coal)
Making snakes at the playdough station.

My poor swollen foot/leg after walking around on it for two hours. Not the best plan for a recently recovering ant bite victim. But I am glad I got that mother's day pedicure. At least my toes look good.

3 comments:

. said...

i want to go!!!!! I miss the grapevine festivals!!! Have fun at grapefest for me. I hopeyou feet feel better :(

Shelley said...

Breanna! I'm so sorry about your bites...OUCH! We missed you this weekend with David here and all...

April said...

Sign Walker and me up for the trip to the Grapefest!