Friday, November 21, 2008

4 weeks

I can hardly believe that tomorrow James will be 4 weeks old. I'm not sure how that works exactly, since he was born the 25th, so technically he'll be a month old on Tuesday. But all the same, it was 4 week ago Saturday we were blessed with this little boy. Time flies!
Michael loves to share his bath with his brother
Aren't these the cutest little puppy feet. Baby clothes are so cute!
This is James' 'HELP ME!' face. He wears it a lot lately.
Bed head. And a double chin. What a great pic.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

They look adorable!

Bethany said...

Oh, he already looks so different! Darn babies keep growing up on us!

Rach said...

What a nice bigger brother! I didn't trust Claire in the bath with Brevan until about 6 weeks ago! And it can still be trouble every once in a while. So cute!