Monday, November 10, 2008

So Sorry

Well I hate to do it, but Dustin is a little weirded out about random people who have been able to find our blog. So I'm making the transition... next week we're going private. I'll add in everyone's email I already have, but if you're not sure that I have yours let me know before you get blocked out!

5 comments:

. said...

I agree, private is the way to go. Here is my email: carriecoplen@yahoo.com

Shelley said...

Don't forget me....:)

Little James is SOOO cute! I'm glad Michael is being such a great big brother.

karen said...

I know the feeling.. I might will do it too.. Make sure to add me :)

Kathryn said...

Please add me:
kconner1218@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Tamara Schieberl said...

Put me on there! The ladies gave me and Paula your blog when you first had James.
tschieberl@gmail.com

BY the way, he is such a cutie!

Tamara