Sunday, March 23, 2008

Three Egg Hunts and a Birthday

Michael's birthday is 4-5-06. This is very cool. Apart from the extreme ease on the memory, it also happens to be withing a week or so of Easter every year. And so the inevitable has happened. We visited my favorite in-laws this weekend in Oklahoma and had an egg hunt/birthday party for Michael. This was actually his 3rd hunt, since we took him to a few local ones here last weekend. He was a pro by the end by golly. Here are a few great moments from the trip. Don't forget to follow the link for the flickr account on the right hand column of this page to see more pictures.

The easter themed birthday cake I made. He loved it!

Ahhh, the thrill of the hunt. Again.

"Victory is mine!"


4 comments:

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Wow! I am super impressed with your cake making skills! When Daniel turned a year old I made him a cake that was (supposed to be) shaped like a number one. It was pretty pathetic - no one really noticed until I pointed it out to them. So, I came to the conclusion that if I wasn't talented enough to make a cake shaped like a number one that perhaps I should let the experts do it from then on!

Shelley said...

Very impressive cake Breanna! and HAPPY EASTER!!! We missed you, but at least we got to have Steven, April & Keri. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!! 2 year-olds are the BEST!

Blake and Meg said...

Okay... i'm ready for my second lesson in cake decorating!

Lindy said...

I hope you took a suitable "candy tax" from his booty of eggs!