Friday, March 14, 2008

I Passed!

The results are in -- for the next 5 years I am an official educator in the state of Texas (2 tests and a lot of stress later). I don't actually have any plans for teaching in the near future, but it's easier to keep up a certification than to let it expire and try to renew it later. It was quite the pain to get my certificate switched over from Utah--with the lack of teachers around here you think they'd just trade straight across. But it's all done now so I can sit back, relax, and enjoy the power. HA HA HA! (That was my super-villain laugh, in case you couldn't tell. I actually threw my head back and drummed my fingertips together too).

7 comments:

karen said...

CONGRATS on your baby news !!!! :)

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Congrats on passing the test! I'm sad that I missed your super-villain laugh! I'm sure it was awesome!

. said...

Congratulations on two things, the baby and your teaching certificate! It looks like we have two things in common right now.

I am going to try to switch my teaching certificate from Florida to Texas as soon as I move back to the lone star state in June and you have to fill me in on all the details about the tests and paperwork. I am really nervous about the whole process. I hate taking test, especially since it has been so long since I was in college.

. said...

This is carrie coplen by the way

Shelley said...

Yay! Good job Breanna!

Lindy said...

Yes!!!

Chris said...

Congrats! Those tests are terrible. I hate them. Good job though, you can now say that you have mastered the art of choosing the answer that you might do in a perfect world, but that would never actually work in real life!

Also, congrats on the baby news! Hope you are feeling okay!