Michael and Dustin cleaning up after we made cookiesI often look at my life and wonder how in the world I got so lucky. Ever since I was a little girl I had a small list of things that I wanted from my life. There are only 5 things on the list, but each and every one of those things were something I hoped and longed for, and could picture in my mind's eye as part of my ideal future. The list goes as follows (items are listed in order of importance):
1. A Husband who loved me
2. Children
3. A house
4. A garden
5. A Cat
That is really all: the formula for my happiness. As I watched my husband and my so-cute-I-just-had-to-squeeze-him son last week, I realized just how blessed I am. Now, if only my husband wasn't allergic to cats.....
7 comments:
What a handsome little guy!
Was that picture taken in your kitchen? If so I loooovvvveee what you have done with it! I have not seen your house since the weekend you guys moved in.
Tell Dusty that he always seemed fine when he was around our family cats! Maybe you should do what my mom always does, just randomly bring home a cat one day and tell Dusty that it will be put to sleep if you don't keep it
I'd take a husband that cleans over a cat any day!!!
I'm glad that I made number one on the list! Woohoo!
And Carrie, I say: "Go ahead, put the cat to sleep. I'll even take care of it for you and save the money."
BANG.
You are not a nice person Dusty Sampson! :(
Breanna, your little guy is so cute! I love his big eyes! How old is he? I'm adding your blog to my list, thanks for sharing!
You truly have a beautiful family! I can't wait to see then new addition!! :)
PS: I almost peed my pants when I read your Disney Princess comment on my blog. You're hillarious!
Post a Comment