Thursday, August 21, 2008

The bangs are back!


I've been wanting to get my hair cut for some time, and after seeing this cute bob on "What Not to Wear" I couldn't help myself. I wanted to get some straight bangs, but the stylist said the side swoop would be better. So there it is! I love it. So if you don't, when you see me, pretend you do.

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Yes! It's perfect! good call!

PS My banana bread recipe is packed nice and deep. I'll email you when I find it.

Chris and Tara Mason said...

I like it, and I'm not pretending! :)

Blake and Meg said...

love love love it! Bangs are definitely the new bob!

Tris said...

Sooooo Cute!!! Very sleek & stylish!

Lindy said...

It's adorable!

. said...

I really like it! It is super cute!

karen said...

cute !!

Shelley said...

Love the bangs, love the bob, love you!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I completely missed your birthday....I'm mailing you a card tomorrow!!!

Jan and Larry Myers said...

I love it! Won't see you for two more years and I'm sure your hair will be different then (and you'll be skinnier, too!). Love ya!