Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Top 10

So... I've been thinking this over, and I've decided to make my own top 10 list. Just like David Letterman. Here goes.

The top 10 ways you know you watch too much American Idol
10. You hear Paula make a normal sounding comment, and you wonder what's wrong.
9. You dream that you're auditioning for Idol, and Simon says you were "very cabaret"
8. You notice half way through the season when they changed the opening credits
7. You actually know who Nigel Lythgoe is
6. You start to think that Simon is right on with all his comments.
5. Idol is a priority on your DVR
4. The morning after Idol, you dance around the house singing all the contestant's songs wishing you were them. Ok maybe that's just me.
3. You've downloaded Idol songs, backgrounds, screen savers etc... (Just admit it!)
2. Rain, hail, sleet and snow will not keep you from the season finale.
1. You dream that Ryan Seacrest loves you.

This, of course, does NOT describe me in any way, shape, or form. I just happen to know these things.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Girl, I feel your pain... well, everything except the Seacrest dreams... he's a little obnoxious (and "cabaret" in his hosting).

I love Nigel Lythgo! So You THink You Can Dance is coming! Ahhhh!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

I admit, I'm having a difficult time deciding on whether or not to attend Girl's Night tonight because I would like to watch the finale live! We'll see what happens!