It seems like I am never home any more! I am so glad to be back in my personal Eden for the next... who knows. We just got back from a week long trip to Utah. I got to see my niece be blessed and as a special bonus stayed a few extra days to play with family. I'd like to give a special thanks to Steven & April, Mark & Shelley for letting us stay at your houses. Also, thanks to Keri for taking so much time out of your busy schedule to play with us. Lastly, I'd like to thank Taya, Bryson, Taylor and Katelyn for all your patience, and also for being such good cousins to Michael. I feel like I'm accepting an Emmy. I can hear the music now......
Enjoy the pics!
One of my favorite pictures of Dustin and Michael to date. I think this is the first time ever Michael has smiled in a pool. He really hates swimming.
Enjoy the pics!
One of my favorite pictures of Dustin and Michael to date. I think this is the first time ever Michael has smiled in a pool. He really hates swimming.
I couldn't resist posting this one! This is my wonderful mother in law and for those of you who don't know that hazards of newborn baby diaper changing, that's not mustard.
This is Micahel and my sister Keri chasing the ducks back into the Botany pond at BYU. He cried when we had to leave the ducks. And Keri.
This is Micahel and his cousin Bryson dancing around. I really don't think the picture needs any further explanation--who doesn't like dancing in the diapers?

2 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad you posted pictures, the one of Karen changing the diaper...still makes me laugh. We had such a wonderful time with you. Thanks again for coming....PLEASE come again soon.
So cute! Doesn't it always make you feel better to know that someone else besides you has ended up with baby/kid poop all over them?
Post a Comment