Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Merry Christmas
We had such a great Christmas this year. Before we headed to Oklahoma we opened presents from my parents. The kids got tokens and gift cards to Chuck E Cheese so we headed there for dinner. Then it was off to Mimi and Papa's house for the big day. This was Michael's first year to really understand Christmas. It was so cute watching him put out the cookies and milk, and spread his reindeer food on the lawn. The next morning he sat up in bed and said "Santa was here!" He checked the cookies and milk and then saw his stocking and presents from Santa. He ran to get them and said "It's just what I wanted!" As he was opening his new aquarium he admitted " I was a little bit nervous I was on the naughty list." What a cute kid! James slept in and opened his presents without the urgency Michael seemed to have. But give him a couple years; he'll get there. These are some of the pics from our holiday:










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment