Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bathroom Project

After we finished decorating the office, it was time to start in on the bathroom. I only took one 'before' pic. Suffice it to day the whole room was just one creme color with zero decorating at all. and this sink.
It's really hard for a photography challenged person such as myself to take pictures at all. Then to make me try and do it in a tiny bathroom.. well you'll see. I found a shower curtain on clearance I really liked and planned the whole bathroom around that. We really like the way it turned out, and since we used gift cards and oops paint, the out of pocket cost was less than $100 for everything. Yay for another project done!

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Great job!!!

Sarah said...

I didn't think it looked that bad until I saw the remodel. Great job!