Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Project

Dustin and I have been working on a few projects around the house trying to get all the decorating done. He is a whiz with the tools and loves to work with wood. Our latest project was decorating the office. We made a new window valence, which matches the curtains in the family room, and some floating shelves to finish off the look. We now have 3 rooms in the house that are 100% decorated to my liking. What do you think? Any suggestions of what I can put on these floating shelves? (I just threw some stuff up there for the pictures, and I'm knickknack challenged)


Here's some pictures of Michael and Dustin getting the job done.


Can you guess which drill belongs to which boy?

2 comments:

karen said...

ohh.. im jealous.. i'd love to have 3 rooms 100% done. maybe in 15 years.. :).. how are you ?

Rach said...

looks good! i'm severly knicknack-design challenged. that's why i have someone come and do that stuff for me!