Monday, July 20, 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHH, Part II
So Michael had been playing with his little toy animals all day. He kept giving me a frog and telling me to hold it tight so it wouldn't jump out. He gave James a snake to play with when he was grumpy. Then he told me there was a little lizard under his fire truck in his room and gave me a flashlight. I played along. I laid down on his floor and started looking under his bed. "Nope. no lizards under there." I looked under the dresser. "Nope no little lizards under here. Where did that silly lizard go?" I army crawled over to the fire truck and said, "I know, I'll look under here" and moved the fire truck over. But what's under there is not a little purple, plastic lizard. It's a gecko. A real one. 3 inches from my nose. I shrieked (CAN'T HELP IT!) and jumped up, which sent Michael running from his room. By the time I picked up James, moved him to the living room, calmed Michael down and retained a suitable gecko catching device, he was of course gone. And I can't see him anywhere. I'm sure he's under the bed. I told Michael to come find me if he sees him again, but for now, we've got a lizard on the loose. And I don't like it. Not one little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry but I think that's hilarious!!
YUCK! I don't know WHAT I would do....geckos?!?!? EEeeeeek! I'm sorry Breanna. Tonight me and Bryson will pray that you find that lizard!!!
Breanna, the same thing has happened to us several times. They come in, we see them and then they are gone? We have found dead lizard bodies in the frame of our door, poor guys got smashed trying to get in!!
Post a Comment