I wouldn't say I have a green thumb. I really don't know a lot about gardening, but I'm trying to learn more. This year my tomatoes are doing great, my squash and pumpkins are fine as well, but I've already managed to kill my peas and the beans are on their way out too (that one is not my fault--the tomatoes are choking them out). I've also managed to get a flower garden going. Wahoo! Hopefully every year I'll get more experience, knowledge and expertise. But for now, I'll have to settle for thumb with just a few green streaks in it.
The garden
Michael checking on the tomatoes
First squash harvest
4 comments:
Wow things look great! Our tomatoes have been the slow starters but our green beans are taking over the world. Our squashes seem to be doing decent. But I'm in love with how awesome your tomatoes are!
Congrats. I think you're doing great! I'm going to try to start a garden, but it looks like it will be a fall garden! If you have any pointers, let me know.
Your garden looks awesome! Has it been a lot of work?
Amy would like you to invite her to your blog. Her email is avlangston@aol.com
Post a Comment