This newest addition is Walker Steven Chalk born on Saturday and weighing in at 9 pounds 15 ounces. That's right. One more ounce and he would have been a 10 pound baby. Let's face it, he pretty much is 10 pounds. And my sister in law April is my new hero. I thought I would die when mine was 8 and a half pounds! Thankfully, they are both happy and healthy and doing well. I am so blessed.
Monday, January 12, 2009
20 Nieces and Nephews
This newest addition is Walker Steven Chalk born on Saturday and weighing in at 9 pounds 15 ounces. That's right. One more ounce and he would have been a 10 pound baby. Let's face it, he pretty much is 10 pounds. And my sister in law April is my new hero. I thought I would die when mine was 8 and a half pounds! Thankfully, they are both happy and healthy and doing well. I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is amazing that something that big can come out of our bodies...It's a freakin' miracle! AdORable baby!
:~D
WOW.. Aunt to 20 children !! Do you buy gifts for each of them ??
my nephew was 10 pounds and had to be taken out via c-section.
how are you ? haven't seen you in a while. chris and elsa have been sick so i have been in and out of primary, taking care of them. are you going tomorrow night ? i think i might go with my sister instead since they are playing closed captions at the mall by her house and she wanted to see it w/ CC..
Post a Comment