Crazy things have been happening around here due ( at least in part) to the sleep deprivation I've been experiencing. Just in case you've never experienced this phenomenon, I've prepared this short list. You know you have sleep deprivation when.....
1. Your keys are inexplicably missing, and you have no idea when last you saw them or what you could have possibly done with them.
2. Being peed/pooped on at 3 in the morning makes you cry.
3. You can't remember if you rinsed out your conditioner or not.
4. You don't remember falling asleep on the couch, but upon waking up find that your 2 year old has raided daddy's forbidden drawer of goodies.
5. You've made spaghetti for dinner twice this week because you can't stand the idea of facing the crowds at the store with two kids in tow. (And also because you've inexplicably lost your keys).
Ok well maybe this doesn't apply to everyone. But it sure seems to be the story of my life lately..
8 comments:
totally know the feelings !! i have misplaced my keys a few times and put things away in a werid spot...
been there! i think i could add other things to that list. i told dave our next baby needs to come when it's already 6 months old! ha! oh, and those are no gum paste flowers on my cake! made those myself with regular frosting!
But I have to say, the spaghetti was great on Monday AND Wednesday. She's such a WONDERFUL cook. And the boys love her too!
Oh man I'm sorry! But soon your baby will start sleeping through the night, you'll forget about how horrendous it feels to be so overtired, and then you'll want to have another one! Kiss your little boys for me! You can just give Dustin a high five...
I can relate. Don't hesitate to call me if you need some help or need some one to watch Michael. We would be more then happy to do it.
It's hard with two when they are so close together! The grocery store is terrifying (and the parking lot is even scarier)! It gets better I promise - hang in there! :)
OH I am sooo sorry! Having 1 is not that big of a deal because I can nap all day but I am terrified to have two. You seem to be doing a great job though. Just spend lots of time at my mom's house so she can watch the babies for awhile while you nap! I am volunteering her services for you! No you don't have to thank me, it is no big deal really.
I can so relate to this... I put things in weird places too, and lose stuff a lot, but I think that it's now because I'm an old mom, instead of a new one... I think senility kicks in earlier the more kids you have. hahaha
:D
Post a Comment