For some reason unknown to me, I want to take at least one family picture every year. I also like to send out a Christmas letter, so voila! We were going to have our friend take the pictures for us (she does an amazing job) but with my trying to pull of our quarterly enrichment today, Dustin going out of town all week, and her busy schedule for the holidays I decided to just go to the studio. So here it is in all it's glory. The yearly family photo.
5 comments:
Very nice! I better get a Christmas card this year so I can post that beautiful picture on my fridge.
Hey, that looks like the same background as ours! ha! Love it! i'm proposing a professional take our pictures at the family reunion this year. what do you think?
I love the family Christmas photo! Gee, I have the same background in my boys' picture! You look great!
I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas!
you guys went to portrait innovations, right? because i have the same background for elsa's christmas picture.
cute family picture !! :) i haven't even done a family picture for this year. there's always next year. .
Hi!
Thanks so much for inviting us to read your blog! It's really a fun blog, too-I've enjoyed reading through it (I think I went back to sometime in May). I hope you know what you're in for, 'cause I love to leave comments...and so I'm prbably going to leave a few more on some of your earlier postings.
Your family is so cute!
:D
Post a Comment