This is one of Michael's new favorite places to go. We've been twice now, and every time he talks for days afterward about how the doughnuts go "up and down and splash in the oil!" It's one of the fun indulgences that I give Michael (and secretly myself). There's nothing quite as irresistible as that "HOT NOW" sign. If you know what I mean.


3 comments:
I'll be honest with you - I not a fan of Krispy Kreme. However, when I was pregnant with Ben, I could only think of their delicious hot treats! I ate a whole dozen of them in one day! Pathetic, I know! :)
dang! why did you remind me of those? wish we had one out here. i have to talk claire to this pizza place where they throw flower at the window. but that's an expensive indulgence!
o.k., so i just saw my spelling error. they throw FLOUR at the window. my bad. i'll chalk it up to beauty school again! ha!
Post a Comment