Well here she/he (hereafter referred to as she, because that's what I'm guessing it will be) is! This picture really doesn't do her justice. On the monitor at the doctor's office I could see a lot more detail. We could see the feet, hands, head, nose and even her little heart beating at a perfect little 170 BPM.For those of you who have never looked at one of these before, let me see if I can help. She's laying on her back with her left side facing us. Her head is at the far right and her bottom (if she really had one) would be at the left side of the picture. Those are her little hands and feet up in the air above her.
She was measuring 3 days ahead of schedule, but since it's early the doctor decided to leave the due date at November 2nd. This is the same thing that happened with Michael. His due date was the 10th, and he was measuring ahead, but the doctor didn't move the date. Lo and behold into labor I went on the 4th. Let's all cross our fingers for an early baby (though NOT on Halloween!)
5 comments:
oh, she's so cute! hee hee!
so, you've probably heard the old wives tale that if the fetus's heartbeat is 155+ it is a girl and 150-
its a boy. Well I asked my ob if there was any validity to that and she said that it sometimes varies, but it is often true. hmmmm.
Oh she's lovely!
I love those first pictures! I'm so excited for you! She's definitely beautiful.
I want you to have a baby boy, so our baby will have a friend to play with when we come to town!
we succombed: http://thecoplenators.blogspot.com/
Wow - that is the same time that my sister-in-law is due, but she is hoping for a Halloween baby! Why don't you want a Halloween baby?
Post a Comment