Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Peer Pressure

I feel I've let down poor Nancy Reagan through my inability to "Just say no." My friends have blogs. My sister does a blog. I'm sure my neighbor has one too. So here I am in the midst of the throng, finally succumbing to the peer pressure mounting around me. Blogging. I feel I must inform you that I will never have anything brilliant to say. Nothing fantastic to report. My spelling is atrocious. Yet I still hope that my occasional posting will bring a smile, a laugh, perhaps a sigh as I heave my thoughts into the pensieve before you.
Actually, who am I kidding. Every few weeks I might slap a picture of my kid up here. If you're lucky, it will have a comment with it. Yep. That sounds more like it. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

The form of your blog doesn't matter at all. We will all continue to read and love it! and you will deal with random emails and phone calls from me, because I don't have a cute child to post pictures of, so no blog from me ;-) love you guys!

Karen said...

Well you've arrived now haven't ya. Oh yea, what's a Blog anyway. j/k
As far as the cute kid pictures go, I vote YES!!! I know cute kids...and you have one of the cutest. So keep on Bloggin!!
(is bloggin a word)
I luv and miss you guys and hope to see ya soon.
Karen (mom)

Bethany said...

Breanna! I was going to write you an email the other day that said something to the effect of: "I have discovered your calling in life (other than being an adorable and amazing mother and wife, of course)...You should be a humor columnist! Like Dave Barry, only cleaner!" I feel like this blog is one step closer to fulfilling that life calling. I'm ready to be entertained! :) Love you!!!

Meggie and Russ said...

Yay! welcome to the blog family! I just started too and I post once every couple weeks if I am lucky, so no worries!

Shelley said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Welcome.....and you say that now, but I bet you'll find yourself blogging more than you anticipated.....its FUN! I'm so excited to hear more about what's going on with you and Michael!

Grandma Langston said...

So glad to hear from you...can't wait to see the cutest grand nephew pictures...we love you all very much.

auntie Jamie

karen said...

Yay, you got a blogspot too !!! Looking forward to read more. Thanks so much for dinner ! It was yummy. :-)

jan said...

Im So excited to hear what is going on in your world!maybe I will start a blog for Melvin J.