Sunday, September 28, 2014

Visiting the Chalks in LA

From the moment I googled the distance from Sand Diego to my brother's house, and found it was less than 3 hours, I have been SO excited to see his family. It's been two years since we were last there. I'd never even met their youngest daughter. It was long overdue.
We spent the weekend going to soccer games, hanging at the beach and just chatting and catching up. Rachael and I even went with some of her friends on a walking cupcake tour of LA. David even went so far as to share his stash of Swiss chocolate with me. Great memories. The kids miss their cousins already.
On the way out of town, we took the kids to see the tarpits and went to lunch at Fat Sal's  (which has been featured on DDD). The sandwich Dustin has there is cheesesteak, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, bacon, fried eggs, french fries and ketchup.











No comments: