Dustin is the "dugout dad" who tries to keep the kids in line in the dugout and sends them out in the right order to bat. That's James there hanging on the fence. He loves to hang out with the big boys.
Michael in his "baseball ready" position
Practicing his swing
I have really loved the games. The kids have no idea what they're doing: they hit the ball and run for third, when fielding they get the ball then throw it over everyone's heads, or just run around with it because they're not sure where to throw it. My personal favorite is when they carry the bat with them all the way to first base. It's like one "America's Funniest Home Videos" clip after another! Man I love kids.
2 comments:
I love how James is right by Michael in every post: the school one, the t-ball one. I bet he can't wait to do all of these things too!!
ps, that was me. I'm not sure why it put me as "unknown"
Post a Comment