Monday, February 21, 2011

An Update in Pictures

Just a quick post to show some of the fun things we've been up to lately:
Michael had his valentine's party at school and I got to help out. It was so fun to see him there with all his friends. He must have given me at least 10 hugs while I was there. I'm so glad I got to share the time with him.

Saturday was "Daddy-Michael day." They started off the day spending 3 hours fishing and brought home a whole load of trout for dinner. Luckily, they were bigger than this little guy, which was Michael's first catch of the day.They came home, cleaned up, ate lunch and drove down to Ft. Worth for the BYU vs. TCU men's basketball game. They had such a blast together and Michael has been asking every day since to go fishing again with his dad.

Check SpellingLast but not least Dustin and I were sick of the clutter on the fridge,but I don't have the heart to toss out the drawings the boys make. As a happy medium, Dustin spent his day off making me this bulletin board to hang things on and even painted it to match my kitchen. Awesome huh. What a great guy.


No comments: