Breanna, you've got the be the cutest thing there is. My blog looks so dull compared to yours. Can't you just be in charge of my blog?? 8-) Like, don't I need those cool Lilyput kid age counters? How did you put that on there? And I love the 'we believe... mormon.org' thing at the top. I'm thinking I should put something like that on mine too, right? And all those books you've read this year -- it's dizzying!! You're amazing. Hey - I did do the email notification thing you told me. Baby steps... 8-) Love you! Mel
1 comment:
Breanna, you've got the be the cutest thing there is. My blog looks so dull compared to yours. Can't you just be in charge of my blog?? 8-) Like, don't I need those cool Lilyput kid age counters? How did you put that on there? And I love the 'we believe... mormon.org' thing at the top. I'm thinking I should put something like that on mine too, right? And all those books you've read this year -- it's dizzying!! You're amazing. Hey - I did do the email notification thing you told me. Baby steps... 8-) Love you!
Mel
Post a Comment