Dustin had some airlines miles and hotel points stocked up and we were long overdue for a couples vacation. Michael and James were THRILLED to get to spend a few days at Mimi's house in Oklahoma. So off we flew to New York. There are about a million pictures, so I will just hit the highlights.
First off the view from the hotel room. I opened the window and just started laughing.

Time square with my BYU roommate Jenny who has lived in NY for years now and was an excellent tour guide

The church meeting house/family history library/temple in Manhattan

10 points for the person who can identify the show this famous restaurant appears on

The view from the top of the Empire State Building

NYSE

Grand Central Station where we had some of Juniors famous cheesecake

Tiffany's was cool, but THIS was my favorite store on 5th Ave: Lindt chocolate

Me killing everyone at Wac a Mole on Coney Island and winning a large stuffed banana

Belvedere Castle in Central Park

Brooklyn Bridge. We ate some amazing pizza just down the street in Brooklyn and had to wait in line 45 minutes just to get in the restaurant at 2:00 in the afternoon.

This is a statue that was in the Plaza of the Twin Towers and survived. Sorta. It is now in a memorial in Battery Park.

The trip was AWESOME. We saw everything on my list and more. We came home totally exhausted and ready for a vacation from our vacation. But it was time for Michael to start preschool, me to start my new Primary president calling, and Dustin to start his season of constant travel for work. No rest for the weary!
2 comments:
IS it the seinfeld resteraunt???
I am glad you guys had fun and I am hecka jealous! I want to go to NY on a couples vacay.
I am glad you had fun!
I think it's Seinfeld, too.
And has Dusty ever told you about his "Supe Na"?
Post a Comment