Michael turned 3 on the 5th and we celebrated with a party in Oklahoma this weekend. It was a Thomas theme shindig and he had a great time. Here's some of the pics from the occasion.

The cake I made for him. You can kinda see the cupcakes too.

All the Oklahoma cousins who came to the party

Opening presents with Dustin's mom (AKA Mimi)

The cupcakes were sooo yummy. And way messy too

And at the end of the day this is how all the adults felt....that's right. half eaten.
9 comments:
I wish we could've been there! We'll see y'all soon.
Happy birthday Michael!
That cake was incredible! Great job and happy birthday Michael!
You have to teach me how to make those awesome cakes. Oh and I cant forget . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Really...that cake looked professional...and a THOMAS PARTY???? What more could a 3 year old ask for? How fun. Miss ya.
cute cake !! looks like you guys had fun. are you guys back home yet ?
I wish I would've known you wanted our kitchen table. We totally would have traded you because we need something smaller. Oh well, hindsight's 20/20, right?!
That cake is awesome Breanna! You should sell them!
Ok - I am so jealous of your cake/cupcake decorating skills! It has always been a dream of mine to be able to make cook cupcakes/cakes! Can you please come teach me sometime? Seriously, please?
Post a Comment